This honey garlic lemon salmon is an easy dish to cook in 15 minutes.
Honey Garlic Lemon Salmon RecipeSERVINGS: 3 TIME: 15 minutes
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp warm water
1½ tsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ lemon, sliced into wedges
1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Cut salmon into 2-inch fillet strips.
- Season the flesh of the salmon with salt, ground pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix the honey, warm water, and apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
- Heat pan or skillet on high heat and add the olive oil. Cook salmon skin side down for about 1 minute. Turn the salmon over and cook for about 1 minute. Depending on the cooking surface, be sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t overcook. Turn it over again so the skin side is on the bottom.
- Add garlic into the pan and saute until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet and cook until the sauce is sticky.
- Garnish with parsley and serve!